- This event has passed.
SEPTA Senior Pass/Photo ID’s
April 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Senator Kearney’s Constituent Relations Team will be present on site to help residents apply for SEPTA Senior Passes. We will take your picture and process the application. You will receive your Senior pass in the mail.
For more information, please call our District Office at (610) 544-6120.
Documentation Needed: you must have one (1) of the following
- Pennsylvania Driver/Non-Driver ID
- Birth Certificate or Baptismal Certificate
- Yellow PACE Card (Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the elderly)
- Statement of Age Verification from the U.S. Social Security Administration
- Armed Forces Discharge/Separation Papers
- Resident Alien Card or Passport/Naturalization Papers