Senate Citations are requested for constituents or organizations who have reached a significant personal or professional milestone. Also, citations can be requested for Girl and Boy Scouts who will be awarded with the Gold Award or Eagle Scout designation.
If you would like to obtain a congratulatory, retirement, anniversary, condolence, or birthday citation from my office, please use the form below.
You may also fax your requests to one of my offices. Please include with your fax or have the following information available when you contact my office:
- Name of the person or organization being recognized
- Please indicate if you are requesting Senator Kearney’s presence at the event to formally present the citation.
- Please provide a mailing address where the letter should be sent.
- Reason for citation, i.e., birthday, anniversary, scout or team recognition
- Date of event
- Deadline for the request
- Contact name and phone number
Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks notification prior to the deadline for your request.