Constituent Services Associate
Full Job Description:
Delaware County Democratic State Senator is seeking applicants for an entry level team member in a fast-paced district office. The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of experience working in a customer-facing environment, a calm demeanor, emotional intelligence, and a strong commitment to helping others. If you feel like you have this experience and are looking for your next opportunity, apply today!
- Engage with constituents in person, telephone, and email communications and logs all interactions in constituent database.
- Provide administrative support to the constituent relations team as needed.
- Help constituents (residents of the district) access basic state services and benefits like SEPTA key cards.
- Learn subject matter knowledge of government departments (such as veterans issues, senior issues, government assistance, and/or child services).
- Familiarize yourself and build relationships with community resources, non-profits and municipal leaders to better serve the needs of our constituents.
- Take part executing community outreach events, such as senior center visits, town halls, parades, community days, and health fairs.
- High School diploma
- 2+ years working directly with customers or comparable experience engaging with a wide variety of people
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possess a “problem solver” mentality
- Bilingual or multi-lingual (advantageous)
- BA in related health and human services field (advantageous)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some nights and weekends required
- Access to reliable transportation for events and other travel needs required
- Deep knowledge and proficiency of the 26th Senate District Senator Timothy P. Kearney – PA State Senate.
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and harassment-free environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Springfield/Media area
To apply, visit Constituent Relations Associate | Indeed.com