SPRINGFIELD, PA − August 13, 2019 – Sen. Tim Kearney (D – Delaware, Chester) will be holding a town hall on gun violence at the Delaware County Intermediate Unit on Tuesday, August 20. The town hall will focus on how gun violence has impacted our community and how we can take action to end this epidemic.
Senator Kearney will be joined by advocates from CeaseFire PA, Moms Demand Action, and Delaware County United for Sensible Gun Policy, along with local state legislators. This event is open to the public and the press.
WHAT: Gun Violence Town Hall
- Senator Tim Kearney (District 26 – Delaware, Chester Counties)
- Senator Tom Killion (District 9 – Delaware, Chester Counties)
- Representative Leanne Krueger (District 161)
- Representative Jen O’Mara (District 165)
- Representative Mike Zabel (District 163)
- Jessica Frankl, co-chair of Delaware County United for Sensible Gun Policy
- Shira Goodman, executive director of CeaseFire PA
WHEN: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 7:00 – 8:30 PM
WHERE: Delaware County Intermediate Unit – 200 Yale Avenue, Morton, PA 19070